Fitness & Goal Tracking
This section contains guidance specifically focused on the Fitness Foundation component of Club OS. It is useful to trainers, members, and managers alike.
- When a Workout Is Created From My Workouts > Generate a Workout, How Are Reps and Weight Entered Prior to Sharing the Workout with the Client?
- How to Add General Notes To a Member's Fitness Profile
- What Value is There in Setting Goals for a Client in Fitness > Fitness > Goals?
- Where Do My Health and Measurement Notes Save?
- What Happens to Measurements Once They Are Entered?
- Are Workouts Created in the Exercise Library Visible to All Clubs?
- How Do I Record a Workout?
- How Do I Send a Workout to a Member(s)?
- How Do I Use My Fitness History?
- How Do I Use My Fitness Graphs?
- When a workout is created from My Workouts>Generate a Workout, how are reps and weight entered prior to sharing the workout with the client?
- How Can a Trainer Inform Members About Exercise Specifics?
- What Does Clicking 'Make Invisible/Visible to Member' Do to a Workout?