PT Rewrites for Session Units, Price, and Term Length
- The ability to rewrite training packages provides clubs with another tool to grow training revenue and increase PT Penetration. It allows for a simple, time-saving way to rewrite PT Agreements without having to cancel and restart a new agreement.
- PT Agreements can be rewritten to change the following features of a package agreement:
- Member service unit price
- Member service unit quantity
- Term length
- Renew Type
- Who will have access:
- Club Admins and Location Managers
- Lower roles can be granted permission by a Club Admin or Location Manager by going to User Settings > Permissions and setting the “Rewrite Agreements” permission to Allow.
- If you are a club owner and do not want to utilize this feature, please contact support to have it disabled.
- Resources to learn more:
- Anytime Fitness Resource Center Article: PT Rewrites in Club OS
- Club OS Help Article: How to rewrite a package agreement
- Club OS Help Article: Understanding which agreements cannot currently be rewritten
- Club OS Help Articles for reports that have been updated:
- Additional functionality will be released in January 2022:
- Allow rewrites for term lengths lower than the package minimum value.
- Calculate incremental agreement value sales commission for clubs who pay out based on Total Agreement Value