Improved Check In Filters in Campaigns
- An improved check in filter is now available on Email and SMS campaigns. It will allow users to filter by the number of times a user must have checked in within a given date range. The filter will be available for all new campaigns created at ABC or ClubHub integrated clubs.
- For copied campaigns, an option will be shown to proceed with the legacy filter or use the new filter.
- Addressed an issue that was causing the events endpoint in API V3 to time out for requests for a large time period.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing some links in email campaigns from redirecting as expected if the link included a certain character.
- The subtext on the New Member Referrals tile in Sales Performance analytics will once again accurately represent the average number of referrals collected.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing some leads from appearing in the recently added section.