- The Leaderboard filters have been moved above the individual dashboards to allow filters to be applied globally. This will prevent users from having to reapply the same filters when navigating between dashboards.
- The Sales Performance dashboards now include a quick link to the Leaderboard to allow you to easily switch to the leaderboard with the same filters applied.
- The Email and Text Campaign results dashboards now have an ‘Apply’ button in order to improve dashboard performance when applying multiple filters.
- Filters have been improved on all dashboards to save users time when applying filters.
- The ‘Scheduled Appointments’ tile on the New Leads Dashboard has been updated to include all appointment statuses, with each status being broken out in the detail of the tile.
- The Scheduled Appointments item on the New Leads Leaderboard will now include all appointments that were scheduled, regardless of status.
- Corrected an issue that was causing some referral forms to display incorrectly on mobile.
- The phone number lookup on mobile referral forms will once again work as expected and look up the member with their email.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing some PT Units from being released at the expected time.
- Corrected an issue that was causing some Facebook lead ad integrations to become unconnected unexpectedly.
- The mobile phone lookup in API v3 has been updated to support searching across all phone number formats. The format in the API request no longer needs to match the entered format to complete a successful lookup.
- Addressed an issue that was causing some text campaign results to be under-reported in the dashboards, the results have now been updated for all 2021 text campaigns.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing some employees from syncing to Club OS from ABC Datatrak.
- The guest waiver will no longer allow improperly formatted zip codes to be accepted when completing a waiver with an address field.