- Based on user feedback, we have updated the Sales Performance dashboard to include new global filters and a button to apply the filters across all tabs. This will prevent users from having to reapply filters when navigating between dashboards. Additional tab-specific filters can be found on the individual dashboard tab.
- The booking source filter will now include values of True and False when events have been made with that as the booking source value.
- The label for ‘Average New Membership Monthly Payment’ has been updated to 'Average New Membership Recurring Payment' to be more consistent with the data being reported.
- Corrected an issue that was causing a discrepancy in the DGW % shown on the leaderboard.
- Addressed an issue that was causing delays in the loading time of the dashboard data. The last updated date and time is now visible on the top of the dashboards.
- The ‘Lead - Remarketing’ follow-up status will now be mapped in the table data within Sales Performance Analytics.
- Corrected an issue that was causing a discrepancy in the number of ‘Sent’ and ‘Delivered’ messages in SMS campaign dashboard results when compared to the supporting data.
- The ‘Converted’ tile in the Text Campaign results dashboard will now reflect the total number of unique conversions based on the unique number of recipients to which the campaign/s were delivered.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Updated the online booking link to improve deliverability via SMS. All existing links and embedded forms will continue to work as expected.
- Corrected an issue that was causing duplicates to be created when an accent or tilde was present in the customers name.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing some guests from being able to successfully complete the waiver when it was shared via email or SMS.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing users from being successfully looked up by phone number when using the VIP Guest lookup on the digital guest waiver.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing some staff members from appearing in the online booking links dropdown for the club location.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing some Zapier users with access to multiple clubs or locations from being able to successfully look up users using the ‘Find Prospect’ zap.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing PT discounts from being able to be disabled on the first attempt.
- Clubs without Studio statuses enabled will no longer see a Studio status in the follow-up window for a customer.
- The calculated recipients for automatic email campaigns will now reflect the number of recipients that would receive the campaign the following day and match the recipient preview.
- When an invalid phone number exists on a user, the PUT response in API v3 will now be consistent with the results returned in a GET request.