- Improved performance of the email campaign dashboard for clubs with many locations.
- The ‘Time to First Manual Contact’ is now available in the Initial Contact dashboard in Sales Performance to allow clubs using automation to measure the time for a salesperson to contact web leads.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing the Digital Guest Waiver from being able to load on iPads.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing some ClubHub members from moving into a frozen or delinquent follow-up status.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing some ABC employees from syncing to Club OS.
- Corrected an issue that was causing some credits applied to package agreements to be applied to the wrong invoice in the agreement.
- Check in filter options will no longer appear in Text Campaigns for clubs with an integration that does not capture check-ins. Currently check in filters in campaigns are supported for both ABC and ClubHub integrated customers.
- Addressed an issue that was causing some active PT customers to incorrectly appear in an FC Not Booked follow-up status.
- SMS replies will no longer cause duplicate notes to be added to member and prospect accounts.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing the marketing source filter from being applied to some tiles on the Overview dashboard.