View Messages to other Employees on the Dashboard
- A new feature is now available to allow users to view other user’s messages from the message window on the dashboard. This will allow clubs with a centralized communication team to manage the communication when salespeople are unable to respond. When viewing the messages for a location, any messages from the last 30 days will be displayed.
- Responding to a message that belongs to someone else will now automatically clear the message from the new messages window to prevent multiple employees from responding to the same incoming message.
- Reach out to your account manager to get this enabled for managers at your club.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- The completed waivers metric in sales performance analytics will now only consider any waivers signed in the lifetime of the prospect rather than only waivers signed at the time of the event.
- Email campaigns will no longer send more than once when a campaign audience includes multiple users with the same email address. The user that receives the campaign will have it visible on their account, any users that did not receive the campaign due to the email address being duplicate will have a user note added “Due to multiple accounts with this email address, this account was not sent text campaign [Campaign name]. “
- Addressed an issue that was preventing some prospects on events created via API from being in the ‘Appt Booked’ follow-up status.
- Duplicated user notes will no longer be created for some inbound SMS messages.
- Corrected an issue that was causing some ABC agreements that were sold online to appear as in club sign-ups due to no station location being present in the ABC data.
- Corrected an issue that was causing some members without check-ins to be targeted in SMS Campaigns with check in filters applied.
- Addressed an issue that was causing some ABC users to be added to Club OS in departments that were not mapped to Club OS.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing the follow-up window from loading for certain members.
- Addressed an issue that was causing an intermittent error when the digital guest waiver was submitted.
- Orientation events will no longer be delayed in syncing from ABC when the orientation event is created before the user in Club OS.
- Addressed an issue that was causing credits applied to Package Agreements to be incorrectly applied to the last scheduled payment instead of the first.