Jonas Compete communication preferences syncing
- When creating and updating prospects in Jonas Compete, SMS and email opt out values will be set in Compete based on the prospect’s data in Club OS.
- When we add or update members from Compete, a member will be opted out of email or SMS in Club OS if they are opted out in Compete.
- Note that Club OS does not update members in Compete (only prospects). If a member opts out in Club OS, Compete is not updated.
- Members can only be opted out from Compete. If a member is opted out in Club OS and opts back in through Compete, they will not be updated in Club OS.
- See the Jonas Compete Mapping document on the Help Center for the details on the field mapping between both systems.
Sales Performance Analytics
- The completed waivers metric in sales performance analytics will now only consider unique prospects.
- The New Leads dashboard has been improved to include additional charts to allow users to view the overall breakdown of leads by source and leads by origin side by side with the daily totals.
- The KPIs on the New Leads Dashboard have been updated to more clearly differentiate tours that have been completed for new leads and appointments that have been scheduled but have not yet occurred.
- Two new charts are available on the Club Traffic dashboard in Sales Performance to provide insight into the traffic based on the day of the week or day of the month(for longer time periods) so that clubs can make more educated staffing decisions.
Bug Fixes & General Improvements
- A new follow-up updated date parameter is now available in the users endpoint for API v3 to allow users to query based on follow-up changes.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing some automated emails from being triggered for leads created via API v3 and Zapier.
- Addressed an issue that was causing some duplicates to be created via the Digital Guest Waiver due to phone numbers with country codes.
- Corrected an issue that was causing some ASF renewals and rewrites to be included in close data in Club OS.