Sales Performance Analytics Improvements
- Web Sign ups will now be shown on the Overview dashboard and reflect rewrites or renewals based on the settings defined for your club.
- New follow-up statuses will once again appear in the follow-up status filter on the dashboard.
- The date label on the ‘New Leads’ tab will once again reflect the name of the field that is being filtered.
- A new booking source filter is now available on the traffic tab to give Clubs that use our APIs to book appointments insight into success of the online appointment booking forms on their web pages.
Messaging Campaign Analytics Improvements
- Email and Text Campaign analytics will now include the distinct count of users targeted across all campaigns being viewed. This metric can be found within the ‘Sent’ and ‘Attempted’ tiles on the dashboard.
- The table detail for Email and Text Campaign analytics has been updated to include the membership name and web sign up indicator for recipients who joined within 7 days of receiving the campaign.
- Members that purchased a membership the same day a campaign was sent but prior to receiving the email campaign will no longer be included in the same day joins within email analytics.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing the ‘View Campaign Results’ link from appearing for some Automatic Campaigns in the list view.
- Text campaigns will no longer send more than once when a campaign audience includes multiple users with the same phone number. The user that receives the campaign will have it visible on their account, any users that did not receive the campaign due to the phone number being duplicated will have a user note added “Due to multiple accounts with this phone number, this account was not sent text campaign [Campaign name]. “
- A new searchable location dropdown is now available in user search to allow users to more easily find a location in the list for users with access to many locations.
- New origins can now be hidden from the add lead page if clubs prefer to limit the origins that can be applied to lead created manually. Contact your Account Manager if you would like to make any changes to the options available.
- A user’s origin can now be changed on PUT in order to support our workflow for Lost Join leads added from the Club website.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the locations dropdown from loading correctly in certain browsers.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing credit from being applied to the last invoice in a package agreement when ‘Last Invoice and Up’ was selected.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing some duplicates from being correctly identified due to the existence of special characters in a users name.
- Addressed an issue that was allowing inactive members to be found in the VIP Guest look up on some Digital Guest Waivers.
- Resolved an issue that was causing some API users to receive an error when accessing our events API.