Messaging Campaign Analytics
- A location filter has been added to the email and text campaign analytics dashboards to allow users to view the results for campaigns by location.
- With this enhancement, users will now be able to view and analyze results for campaigns sent by other users at their club or location.
API V3 Improvements
- The following search parameters are now available in API v3 for /users:
- External ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Phone
- The following detail has been added to the user information that is returned in the /users API:
- Membership Follow-up Status ID & Name
- PT Follow-up Status ID & Name
- Prospects and Members added via API v3 can now have the following fields defined:
- Walk In - When set to True the prospect will be added with an origin of ‘Walk-in’ unless otherwise specified. A walk-in event will be created on the calendar for the prospect with an attendee status of completed.
- SMS Opt Out - When set to false, the prospect/member will be opted-in to SMS communications. (Also available for PUT requests)
- Email Opt Out - When set to false, the prospect/member will be opted-in to email communications. (Also available for PUT requests)
- Ignore Phone Number Matching - When set to true, phone numbers will be ignored when checking for duplicate prospects.
- Adding users to Club OS via a POST request to API V3 will now follow all location specific duplicate logic rules defined for the club.
- Users can be designated as Not Interested for PT or Membership follow-ups via API
- All API v3 documentation can be found here.
- The performance of the email campaign filter has been improved to support clubs with a large number of email campaigns.
- The VIP Guest text on the DGW has been updated to be more concise and improve the experience using the Digital Guest Waiver.
- The email campaign filter in Email Campaign Analytics will now display all campaigns correctly for Unrestricted admin users
- Addressed an issue that was preventing some automatic campaigns from appearing in the campaign filter for Email Campaign Analytics.
- Anytime Fitness members with PPV memberships will no longer enter the ‘Member - Agreement Ending’ status.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing some sessions from being validated when a check-in occurred due to a timezone issue.
- Corrected an issue that was causing some Club OS agreement PDFs to regenerate when the PDF was downloaded.
- Addressed an issue for Anytime Fitness for missing triggers to update Club Hub.