New VIP Guest Based on Origin
- A new ‘VIP Guest’ origin is now available for Clubs that would like to track their VIP Guests separately from other referrals.
- Contact your Account Manager for more information on enabling this feature.
Sales Performance Analytics Improvements & Bug Fixes
- The speed and performance of your sales performance dashboards has been enhanced to give you results in less time.
- Multiple marketing sources can now be selected when applying a marketing source filter to your sales performance dashboards.
- Filters in dashboards will now display your custom club labels for follow-up statuses and origins.
- Corrected an issue that was causing the New Lead Appointment % to reflect an incorrect value.
- Leads not contacted will no longer include users that were created as members.
- Corrected an issue that was causing some users to have to repeatedly reset their passwords.
- Staff users will now be able to update their password when their email address exists on multiple user accounts.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing the Event Type label from being returned correctly in the Events API.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing some frozen PT agreements from displaying as frozen in Club OS.
- The Sales Rep Production report will once again report the correct Guest Waiver % and not incorrectly include signed waivers from previous visits.
- Addressed an issue that was causing some Digital Guest Waivers to display incorrectly when the appointment list feature was enabled.
- Corrected an issue that was causing some email addresses to be incorrectly marked as invalid when a soft bounced occurred on an outgoing email.