Email Campaign Enhancements
- The Email Campaign lists have been improved to be more performant and return results faster than ever before.
- Pagination has been added to both the automatic and blast email campaign lists to allow users to control the number of results they would like to see when viewing the campaign list.
- Text Campaign responses shown in user notes will now reflect the name of the prospect or member that responded.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing VIP guests from being able to sign-in on the digital guest waiver for some clubs.
- The ‘Download Contact Info’ bulk option in user search will once again return results without unexpected duplicates.
- Events created using the Digital Guest Waiver will once again consistently reflect the timezone of the location regardless of timezone of the user completing the DGW.
- Addressed an issue that was causing some rescheduled events from being validated correctly when a member checked-in.
- The New Prospect report will once again have the name field populated when the user’s last name is unspecified.
- The Top Ten will once again consistently return results when a location filter is applied.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing some Text Campaign users from being able to select an audience when creating a new text campaign.