The Club OS API V3 provides endpoints for searching users, events, locations, agreements, and much more. The API supports the creation of users and appointments and is the newest API that will be used for all future API implementations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to setup an account and receive your API Key.
- After you have received an API Key from Club OS - you can use the API V3 endpoints by including the api key in the header of the request. Use [x-api-key] when including the api key in the header.
- A 'size' parameter can be passed into most API v3 endpoints in order to select the number of results that should be returned. A maximum of 1000 records per page can be returned.
- Each GET request will include data in the result that includes the number of data points available as well as the current page being viewed. By default the first page of data (page = 0) will always be returned.
- To pull additional pages, a 'page' parameter can be specified that will return additional data when available.
- For more information on paging, refer to the swagger documentation or try it out on the swagger documentation by entering your API key at the top of the page using the 'Authorize' option and clicking 'Try It Out' for the desired endpoint.
- A 'sortOn' parameter can be passed into GET requests in order to designate the field that the data should be sorted on.
- Additionally, a 'sortDir' parameter can be passed into the GET request to designate whether the sort should be ascending (ASC) or descending (DESC).
- For more information on sorting, refer to the swagger documentation or try it out on the swagger documentation by entering your API key at the top of the page using the 'Authorize' option and clicking 'Try It Out' for the desired endpoint.