Tools To Support Club Reopening
Club OS understands that you want to get back to business after your gym has been closed. In order to support gyms as they reopen and prepare them to start marketing and selling to customers, Club OS has created multiple tools that can help gyms restart their sales cycle successfully.
Club OS has released the following new features to help you return to normal operations:
- Reassign Follow-Ups to Active Employees - We don’t want you to lose any follow-ups that were assigned to an employee that is no longer with your club. With a few clicks you can now move all follow-ups assigned to former employees to the employees of your choosing.
- Reschedule Overdue Follow-Ups - The vast majority of clubs using Club OS paused outreach to prospects during the closure, leaving an overwhelming backlog of overdue follow-ups. We have created a quick and simple process that will stagger all overdue follow-ups over the days or weeks after you resume outbound sales activity.
- Remarket to Prospects that were affected by the closure - Prospects that expressed interest in the weeks before the closure should be marketed and followed up with differently than new leads. For this reason, we have created a Remarketing workflow. The new workflow will allow prospects that had contact with your club during a specified time period to receive a unique follow-up sequence and scripts.
- Digital Guest Waiver Update - Employees that have had their access revoked will now be excluded from the selectable ‘Toured By’ options on the Digital Guest Waiver
For information on using these tools at your club, check out our help article.
General Product Updates
- A new 'Agreement - Ending' follow-up status is now available to target members that are nearing the end of their term. Users with access to My Club > Follow-up Settings can set the number of days prior to a membership term that members will enter the status.
- Clubs using sales performance analytics can now manage membership types within the Club OS application and designate which memberships should be excluded from analytics. Unrestricted Admin users can find this new option and add or update memberships in Admin Settings > Memberships.
- For Training Management customers, the refund invoice page has been updated to include the tax that is being returned as part of the refunded transaction. The page in the app will now match the invoice PDF.
- A date logic issue that was causing a discrepancy between the ‘Unpaid Invoices’ field in Vitals Report and the Unpaid Invoices report has been addressed. Both reports should now match.
- An issue that some customers may have been experiencing when applying filters for ‘Include Deleted’ and ‘Assigned Follow Up Employee’ in User Search has been resolved.
- An issue that was preventing the most relevant search result from being returned in the top of search results has been addressed.