“Address” column added to Unpaid Invoices Report
- A new column, called “Member Address” has been added to the Unpaid Invoices Report. It is the last column in the report.
- Each record includes the member’s full address (Address, Address 2, City, State, Zip Code), all in a single column.
User’s External Billing ID added to the Appointments Made and Follow-Up Audit reports
- Users’ primary External System ID has been added to the Appointments Made and Follow-Up Audit reports.
- In each report, the column header is “”User External Billing Id”, and it is the final column on the report.
Employee Productivity Report not showing ROI
- The Employee Productivity Report was reporting a higher “Closed” number than expected. This has been fixed.
Follow-Up options missing for Appt. Booked event type
- There was an issue where users were unable to select Confirm, Reschedule, or Cancel as an option when doing follow-ups for Appt Booked. This has been fixed.
Follow-Up Scorecard shows data for today and tomorrow, instead of just today
- The Follow-Up Scorecard was including data for today and tomorrow, instead of just today. We updated the date parameter so that it only displays data from today.
All agreements cancelled within the time range now included in the Cancellation Report