The “Regions” option in email templates is hidden when the location does not have regions
- When saving a template in the email builder, all clubs were able to see the “Regions” option when setting the “Accessible To” audience.
- We removed the “Regions” option for clubs that don’t use the concept of regions, so now only customers who use Regions will see that option.
Accessibility features added to the Club OS dashboard, user search, and calendar
- All images on the Club OS dashboard, user search, and calendar pages now have alt tags and title tags, making them accessible to users with visual disabilities.
Line breaks not displaying in the text-campaign preview
- It was discovered that line breaks were not displaying in the text-campaign preview view, but they were displaying in the actual text message sent. We fixed this, so that now line breaks are represented in the preview screen.
Opt-Out Report now displays opt-out time in the acting user’s time zone
- We made a change to the Opt-Out Report so that the Opt-Out Date column reflects the date/time in the acting user’s time zone (previously, it was displaying in UTC).