The unit expiration date has been added to the Employees Active Clients report
- Trainers want to know which clients have sessions that expire soon, so they can encourage those clients to schedule classes with them.
- A new column called “Unit Expiration” has been added to the right of the “Remaining Units” column, and reflects the earliest future expiration date for active agreements.
Campaign Type has been added to the Email Campaign Send report
- Our users and their marketing teams can now see the campaign type when reviewing the Email Campaign Send report, providing context when comparing results between campaigns.
- A new column called “Campaign Type” has been added to the report, to the right of the “Campaign” column.
- The new column displays the campaign type (Blast, Status Drip, Product Drip, No Check In Drip, Birthday, Etc.).
The Salesperson has been added to the PT Scheduled Draft report
- A new column called “Salesperson” was added to the right of the “Agreement Name” column in the PT Scheduled Draft report.
- The column displays the name of the salesperson for the reported agreement.
- If the salesperson for an agreement is changed, the new salesperson should be reflected on the report.
Discrepancies in the PT Follow-Up Activity report
- It was reported that the MTD New PT Opportunities metric in the PT Follow-Up Activity report is different depending on whether the employee filter has "all employees" or a specific salesperson selected.
- The fix ensures that the metrics on an individual salesperson's tab on the PT Follow-Up Activity report match the same report whether the employee filter has "all employees" or a specific salesperson selected.