Club OS has released Automatic follow-ups! The below information goes into depth on what this feature will provide and how to get your automatic follow-ups set up to send out to clients.
What are Automatic Follow-ups?
The Club OS automatic follow-up feature enables clubs and their locations to send out SMS and email follow-ups automatically.
What happens if both methods fail?
If both the SMS and email delivery methods fail, the system will convert the contact to a manual follow-up. The follow-up will then populate in the assigned follow-up person’s follow-up window.
If the automatic follow-up goes into a manual follow-up, the follow-up must be completed first for the recipient to receive the next automatic follow-up.
Automatic follow-ups will not function if...
- AUTO TEXT ONLY: recipients that are a “Referral” status
- For Unassigned follow-ups
- If the Follow-Up has a “0” as the value set within the Follow-Up Schedule.
- Automatic follow-ups will not count towards your metrics/KPI.
- If the appointed automatic follow-up method(s) fail, the fail reason will be added as a note in the user's profile.
How are Automatic Follow-ups set up?
- Navigate to your “My Club” tab and then to “Follow-Up Settings”.
- Filter by Location.
- Click on the “Call”, “Email”, “Text”, or “Script(+)” text which will appear underneath the contact boxes.
- Set the Follow-up type to Automatic.
a. Decide when the follow-up will be sent out. (*Recipients Local Time)
b. Select the Preferred contact method (SMS or email).
c. Select the Fall-back contact method (opposite from preferred method or none).
- Once a script is added for both methods, you can click on save and a clock icon will appear.