Filters allow you to target email campaigns to specific groups of Recipients based on status, origins, interest, and more -- for example, you might want to send a campaign to all inactive members, selected active members, or prospects from a particular marketing source.
Find these options on the Recipients tab of your email campaign builder.
Target Audience drop-down (required): Select your Target Audience from the options presented. Based on your access the options listed may vary, if you don't see an option you need reach out to your system administrator.
Exclude Accounts Created / Members who Joined (optional): These are additional filters based on account created date and join date, so you can target recipients who became a prospect or member in specific date ranges. The options here will vary depending on what you chose in the Target Audience drop-down.
Check-in Filter: If available, this lets you target members based on their number of check ins and dates of check in.
For example, If you want to target members who checked in at least 7 times in the last 30 days you'd use the below filter:
- Include members who have checked in greater than  times between  days ago and  days ago
Re-target Option: When setting the target audience criteria, you can select if you'd like each unique recipient to receive the campaign each time they meet the criteria or only the first time. This can be helpful for when you only want prospects to receive a free guest pass once or for member onboarding communication.
- For prospect campaigns, an option to "Only Send to Unique Prospects Once" is available
- For member campaigns, an option for "Only send to members once per membership agreement" is available
Once you select your target audience, you will see additional filters below. The specific filters available will depend on the target audience you chose. Look for the drop-down arrow next to some filters that allows you to expand selections as needed.
- Follow-Up Status (Required for some campaigns): If your target audience is ‘Select Prospects’, ‘Select Active Members’, or ‘Select Inactive Members’, you must make a selection in order for your email to send.
- Locations (Required): If you have more than one location, you must make a selection in order for your email to send.
- Gender (Optional): Defaults to all if you do not make a selection.
- Age Range (Optional): Defaults to all if you do not make a selection.
- Origins (Optional): Allows you to target recipients by origin (how they originally contacted the club/location.) Defaults to all if you do not make a selection.
- Marketing Sources (Optional): Allows you to target recipients by origin (how they originally found out about the club/location.) Defaults to all if you do not make a selection.
- Interests (Optional): Allows you to target recipients by interests, if this is tracked by your club. Defaults to all if you do not make a selection. Choose "Select Interests" from the drop-down menu to see a list of options.
- Membership Types: Allows you to target recipients by membership type. (This filter only appears if your club has provided a list of membership types to Club OS. If you wish to add or edit your club’s membership types, please contact our support team.) Defaults to all if you do not make a selection.
- Primary/Secondary Members: Allows you to target primary or secondary members. (This filter only appears for integrated clubs that differentiate between these types of members.) Defaults to all if you do not make a selection.