The Cancellation Report lists the details of agreements that were manually cancelled during a selected date range. It does not include agreements that were automatically cancelled due to being rewritten.
Sample Cancellation Report
Cancellation Report Fields
- Location Name
- Cancel Date
- Last Name: Member's last name
- First Name: Member's first name
- Email: Member's email address
- Purchased Date: Original purchase date of the Agreement
- Agreement Name
- Member Services: If an Agreement contains multiple Member Services, they will all appear here separated by commas
- #Paid Invoices: The number of invoices paid toward the agreement prior to its cancellation.
- Salesperson: The employee listed as Salesperson on the Agreement.
- Initial Trainer: The employee listed as Trainer on the Agreement.
- Trainers Assigned: If multiple trainers are assigned to this Member, they will all appear here separated by commas
- Active Agreement: Displays Yes/No to indicate if the Member has another active Agreement.
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.