This report provides data on Prospect Follow-Ups and their outcomes, and can be sorted by date range, location, and employee.
Sample Follow-Up Audit Report
Follow-Up Audit Report Fields
- Employee: Shown if the report is run for multiple employees.
- Name: The Prospect associated with the Follow-Up.
- Phone: Phone number of the Prospect.
- Email: Email address of the Prospect.
- Status: Can include: Lead (have not been to the club), Active Guest (has a current guest pass), Expired Guest (guest pass has expired, and Missed Guest was set).
- Action #: The Follow-Up stage of this action the attempt number for this follow-up.
- Action Date
- Outcome: The recorded outcome of the action.
- Tour Date: If the Follow-Up action resulted in a tour being booked, its date appears here.
- Tour Status: Can include: No Show, Active, Booked.
- Override Date: If an override date was selected for the next follow-up, it will appear here.
- Message: If email or text messages have been sent, they will appear here.
- User External Billing ID: The ID assigned by the club's billing provider.
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.