This report provides data on current PT clients and their activity (available, completed, and expired sessions), organized by trainer.
Sample Trainer Inventory Report
Trainer Inventory Report Fields
- PT Client: The name of the client on the agreement
- Package: The name of the package on the agreement
- Unit Price: The unit price of the services provided
- Rate: The pay rate paid to the Trainer for the completed session
- Sale Date: The sale date of the agreement
- Exp. Date: The date the agreement will expire
- Qty Purchased: The number of units in the package
- Qty Available: The number of units that are funded (already paid for) but have not expired or been used.
- Qty Complete: The number of sessions for this client with a 'Completed' status on the Trainer's schedule
- Qty Expired: The number of unused, expired units/sessions
- Last Session: The timestamp of the most recent session scheduled with the Client.
- Next Session: If applicable, the date of the next scheduled session.
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.