This is a great report that measures how well Trainers are interacting with their Clients. (Click here for steps on how to access, filter, and schedule this report.)
An example of the Fitness Audit - Full Report can be seen below:
Columns generated in this report are:
- Name - this is the Trainer's name.
- Location - this is the location of the Trainer.
- PT Clients - this is the number of Clients a trainer has assigned to them.
- 30 Day Touches - this is the total number of accounts that have been emailed in the last 30 days. Emailing Clients is a good sign that a Trainer is really using the software to build up the relationship.
- 30 Day Log-In % - this is the percentage of a Trainer's Clients that have logged into their profile in the last 30 days.
- 30 Day Measure % - this is the percentage of a Trainer's Clients that have had measurements logged in the last 30 days.
- 7 Day View % - this is the percentage of Clients that a Trainer is assigned to and viewed in the last 7 days.
- Saved Bio % - this is the percentage of Clients assigned to the Trainer with a “health bio” saved. This is important for liability purposes.
- Saved Goals % -
- > B Nutrition % - this is percentage of Clients a Trainer has with at least an "A" for their nutrition grade.
- > A Workouts % - this is percentage of Clients a Trainer has with at least an "A" for their workout grade.