This report provides data on Trainer interactions with their Clients and can be filtered by location. Unlike most reports in Club OS, you will not select a date range -- the report provides real-time information for the day it is generated.
Sample Fitness Audit Report
Fitness Audit Report Fields
- Name: Trainer's name
- Location: Trainer's location
- PT Clients: Number of Clients assigned to the Trainer
- 30 Day Touches - this is the total number of accounts that have been emailed in the last 30 days. Emailing Clients is a good sign that a Trainer is really using the software to build up the relationship.
- 30 Day Log-In %: Percentage of a Trainer's Clients that have logged into their profile in the last 30 days.
- 30 Day Measure %: Percentage of a Trainer's Clients that have had measurements logged in the last 30 days.
- 7 Day View %: Percentage of assigned Clients that the trainer has viewed in the last 7 days.
- Saved Bio %: Percentage of Clients assigned to the Trainer with a Health Bio saved in their Fitness Profile
- Saved Goals %: Percentage of the Trainer's Clients with Goals saved in their Fitness Profile
- > B Nutrition %: Percentage of the Trainer's Clients with at least an "A" for their nutrition grade.
- > B Workouts %: Percentage of the Trainer's Clients with at least an "A" for their workout grade.
Fitness Audit Report Variations
Here are the similarities and differences between the Fitness Audit Report - Full and Fitness Audit Report - PT versions:
- Full and PT: Both reports get all employees at the club or location with a role of Club Admin, Location Manager, or Trainer .
- Full version: The number of Active Clients comes from the members who are assigned to each of these employees and members who aren't assigned to any employee.
- PT version: The number of Active Clients comes from members who have a follow up scheduled who are in a PT Follow Up status of Active, Opportunity, or Inactive AND who are assigned to the same employee for follow-up (i.e. the member must both be assigned to the employee for follow-up and be an assigned client). If an employee doesn't have members assigned to them as clients, they will not show up on the PT version of this report, regardless of if they have PT followups assigned to them.
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.