This report provides data on past events (listed by attendee) and whether they were completed, validated, and funded.
Sample Schedule Audit Report
Schedule Audit Report Fields
- Date: Date and time of the event
- Event Type
- Subject: The Event Subject that appeared on the calendar for this event
- Service: this is the service type selected for the event. Service type is determined by club.
- Status: The status of the event for this attendee at the time of the report
- Duration (mins): Duration of the event
- Pay Rate: The amount the event owner (trainer or other staff member) should be paid for the event if completed, validated, and funded.
- Pay: The amount the event owner is being paid for the event. (If identical to Pay Rate, the event has been successfully completed, validated, and funded.)
- Validated By
- Check-in Time: The check-in time for the event owner on the day of the event.
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.