This report summarizes the number and value of meetings, orientations, and other sessions that appear on an employee's calendar during the selected date range. (For consistent results, select a date range that aligns with the club's pay period.)
Sample Simple Payroll Report
Simple Payroll Report Fields
- Name: Employee name
- Sessions: Total number of completed, validated, and correctly funded sessions on an employee's schedule for the time period selected
- Attendees: Total number of Attendees for all completed Sessions (if it includes group classes or training, this will be larger than the number of Sessions)
- Classes: Number of completed classes on the employee's schedule
- Orientations: Number of completed Orientation events on the employee's schedule
- Meeting Hours: Completed meeting events on the employee's schedule
- Hours Worked: Total number of event hours completed on the employee's schedule.
- Session Pay: Commission amount the employee is set to receive for correctly completed PT sessions.
- Session Value: Total amount clients paid for sessions with this employee
- Class Pay: Commission amount the employee is set to receive for correctly completed classes.
- Class Value: Total amount clients paid for classes with this employee
- Ort Pay: Commission amount the employee is set to receive for completed orientations (may be called Assessments or Consultations or another name at your club).
- Meeting Pay: Amount the employee is set to receive for meetings attended.
- Total Pay - the $ amount a Trainer will see on their paycheck for selected pay period of report.
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.