If you have made changes that aren't showing up, or something isn't displaying or functioning properly, you may be able to solve the problem by clearing your iPad's browser cache.
Important note: Google Chrome is the recommended browser for Club OS.
Clear your cache in Google Chrome
1. Tap the three vertical dots in the top right of your browser toolbar.
2. Select "Settings"
3. From the resulting "Settings" overlay, tap "Privacy"
4. From the Privacy menu, select "Clear Cache".
5. Select "Clear" and you're done.
Clear your cache in Safari
1. Enter the Settings App and choose "Safari" from the left menu.
2. On the right pane, select "Clear Cookies and Data".
3. From the resulting pop-up, click 'Clear' and you're done.
Restart the browser after clearing your cache to see if the issue has been resolved. If this did not solve your problem, or you have further questions, please contact our support team.