Creating workout and nutrition templates in Club OS is a great way to save time. Read more about what they are and why to use them here. Here is how to get this done:
- Contact our support team to create "X" number of templates for you.
- Find the template name using the Find a Person.
- Change the First/Last Name of the template under Profile Pictures > Account Settings to match the name of your workout/nutrition plan/whatever you're making a template of. For example, if you have a plan called 8 Week Beach Body, name your member "8WeekBeachBody", or something similar. Don't forget to Save!
- Select ‘Fitness’ from the sidebar menu, then select Workouts:
- Click the Create New Workout button to begin adding the workouts associated with your plan:
Once you're satisfied with the workouts you have added, select ‘Fitness’ and then select Nutrition:
- Click the ‘Add Food to Pantry’ button to add the foods permissible for the plan you established on step 6 of this guide:
8. Once you've added the foods to the pantry, you're ready to copy your new template to your clients. This will save you an immense amount of time! First, select the ‘Account Settings’ widget, featuring the gear icon, located in the black banner across the top of the page.
9. Select ‘Copy Data’ from the Account Settings tabs.
10. Select ‘Workouts’ and ‘Nutrition’ by checking the small white box by each option, then select ‘Copy Data’.
Once a template is established as outlined above, you may search for the template (step 4), then follow steps 9-11 for any future clients. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team.