The Lead Source Report provides data about Prospect and Member accounts and their activity, organized by Marketing Source. This report is filtered by date range, location, and employee.
Lead Source Report Samples
Reading the Lead Source Report
This report displays all Prospect accounts created within the selected date range, including deleted accounts and Prospects that have since converted to Members.
Unlike the New Prospect report, it includes accounts that were created in Club OS as well as accounts that were created via an external billing integration and synced to Club OS.
It will not include accounts without an Origin (this is not common).
Lead Source Report Fields
- New Leads: The total number of users associated with each source
- Unscheduled Visit Events: The total number of Unscheduled Visits (walk-ins) associated with each source
- Appts Booked: The total number of Appointments associated with each source that were scheduled to occur during the date range of the report
- Appts Show: The total number of Appointment events associated with the source with a 'Completed' status
- Appts Show %: The percentage of Appointments that have been 'Completed' ("Appts Show" divided by "Appts Booked")
- Traffic: -The total of 'Unscheduled Visit Events' and 'Appts Show'
- Closes: The total number of appointments that resulted in an agreement.
- Close %: The percentage of events (traffic) that resulted in a close.
- Memb Units: The total number of Member Units that were sold to accounts with this Source
- Memb EFT: The total expected EFT amount associated with accounts with this Source
- Memb Down: The total Down Payment amount associated with accounts with this Source
- PT Sales: The total PT Payment amount associated with accounts with this Source
- New Revenue: The sum of Memb EFT, Memb Down, and PT Sales
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.