The Opt-Out Report lists users that have opted out of email and/or text campaigns at your club. It can be filtered by date range and location.
Sample Opt-Out Report
Opt-Out Report Fields
- Location: The location of the user's account
- Role: The account's User Role
- Opt-Out Type: Text and email campaigns use separate opt-out systems, so opting out of each of these forms of communication is counted as a separate event.
- Mobile Phone
- Opt-Out Date
- Opt-Out By: Indicates who performed the opt-out. This is usually the account owner opting themselves out of emails or texts, but it can also be done by club staff in the user's Account Settings.
- Created Date: This is the date that the user account was created. If it is identical to the Opt-Out Date, the user opted out at the same time their account was created (for example, by not checking the "SMS Opt-in" box on the Digital Guest Waiver).
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.