The Guest Log Report provides data on club tours that occurred during a selected date range.
Sample Guest Log Report
Guest Log Report Fields
- Location: The location at which the Prospect’s tour was administered.
- Location ID: This is the ID assigned to the location by its billing provider.
- Tour Date
- Name: The name of the Prospect on the tour.
- Phone: The phone number of the Prospect.
- Email: The email address of the Prospect.
- Source: Marketing Source - how the Prospect found out about the club (such as Referral, Direct Mail, Social Media, etc.)
- Visit Type: This data will appear as either ‘Appt’ (first-time visitors) or ‘BB Appt’ (Be Back, for returning visitors who have not yet purchased a membership).
- Waiver Date: The date and time the Prospect's Digital Guest Waiver was submitted.
- Tour Person: The staff member who administered the Prospect’s club tour.
- Salesperson: The staff member assigned to the Prospect’s membership follow-up.
- Joined?: Displays a Y/N to indicate whether or not the Prospect’s tour resulted in a membership purchase.
- Membership: Membership type, if purchased.
- Billing Status: The new Member’s most recent membership billing status.
- Billing Status Date: The date and time in which the new Member’s most recent billing status was acquired.
- EFT Amount: The monthly cost that the new Member has agreed to pay toward their membership via electronic transfer.
- Down Payment: The upfront cost that the new Member paid toward their membership.
- Referrals: The number of individuals who were referred by the Prospect/Member.
- Booked By: The staff member who scheduled the tour.
- Employer: The Prospect/Member’s place of work (useful if your club tracks referrals from certain companies).
Note: Clubs who use Genesis as a billing provider will see this column as 'Guest Source'.
- Note: Any notes that were entered in the Digital Guest Waiver.
- User External Billing ID: This is used by the club’s billing provider.
- Origin: The origin of the prospect/member
Guest Log Report Color Coding
White, red, and blue color coding indicates the status of the Digital Guest Waiver (DGW) for each tour.
White: The Prospect submitted their DGW within an hour before or after the tour’s start time. (Example: A Prospect whose tour was scheduled for 2:00 PM submitted their DGW between 1:00 PM and 2:59 PM.)
Red: The Prospect submitted their DGW over an hour before or after the tour's start time. (Example: A Prospect whose tour was scheduled for 2:00 PM submitted their DGW at 11:39 AM.)
Blue: The Prospect did not submit their Digital Guest Waiver.
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.