The Appointments Made Report lists all appointments with Prospects over a selected date range and location.
Sample Appointments Made Report
Appointments Made Report Fields
- Location: The club location for the appointment.
- Created Date: The date the appointment was scheduled.
- Created By: The staff member who scheduled the appointment.
- Event Owner: The staff member the Prospect will be meeting with.
- Guest Name: The name of the guest
- Phone: The phone number of the guest
- Email: The email address of the guest
- Source: Marketing source - how the Prospect found out about the club (such as Referral, Direct Mail, Social Media, etc.)
- Appt Date: The date of the scheduled appointment
- Prior Appt Date: If this appointment is the result of rescheduling an earlier appointment, the original date will appear here. If the upcoming appointment is new, and not rescheduled, this field will appear blank.
- Notes: Text entered in the "Notes" section of the event when it was created in Club OS. This field will appear blank if no notes are attached to the event.
- User External Billing ID: The user ID assigned to this event in a club's external billing provider (may not apply to all clubs).
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.