This report details expected future revenue from automatic payments within a selected date range, based on currently active agreements.
Sample PT Scheduled Draft Report
PT Scheduled Draft Report Fields
- Draft Date: The date the payment is scheduled to be automatically drafted
- Member Name
- Agreement ID: The ID number attached to the package to be funded by the payment
- Agreement Name: The package that the Member's automatic payment is funding
- Salesperson: The employee listed as the salesperson for the Agreement
- Invoice Type: The type of payment (for example, 'Recurring' or 'Down Payment').
- Expected Sub Total: The amount of the payment before tax
- Discount: The amount the invoice was discounted, if a discount was applied to the package agreement
- Expected Tax: Tax, if any, included in the Member's automatic payment
- Expected Total: The total payment (subtotal plus tax)
- Transaction ID: The identification number of the invoice for this payment, generated by ABC. If the Member's invoice has not yet been generated, then this field will appear blank.
Learn more about accessing, filtering, and scheduling reports.